Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My custom answers for top difficult interview questions

I’ve read this article http://career-advice.monster.com/job-interview-practice/Prep-for-the-Top-10-Interview-Quest/home.aspx. It inspired me to write a custom version for myself

What Are Your Weaknesses?

Dear sir, as you know: the most dangerous weakness of anyone is “does not know what are his/her weaknesses”. I am very happy because I understand myself. As an IT technical person, I need to improve more knowledge and experience in software engineering. I see some common mistakes from other technical persons: they abuse their technical knowledge and apply the technical view into anything. I tried to quit that to get a broader/higher view whenever I analyze or do anything… Now I think I succeed with that. It helps me so much in life and work.

Why Should We Hire You?

With over 4 years working in software engineering, I worked for many small and big projects, from medium to big customers. That helps me get a lot of experiences in technical domain and management. I am always the key person in projects and company.

My principal in project development: the core value of a project is its business value. A good team must be a team can create more added value to the project business. I can create teams like that for your company

Beside technical experience, I also have a good business view. My team and I usually give customers good advices to help them improve their business road map in project. That’s the reason many customers satisfy with my team and the project quality.

I am confident that I can be the best addition in your company. What do you think?

Why Do You Want to Work Here?

I’ve selected key companies whose mission statements are in line with my values, where I know I could be excited about what the company does, and this company is very high on my list of desirable choices.

What Are Your Goals?

My short term goal is: contribute my best for new company and make its business success. I hope I will be one of top persons contribute most added value to the company.

My long-term goal will depend on where the company goes. I hope to eventually grow into a position of responsibility

Why Did You Leave (Or Why Are You Leaving) Your Job?

With more than 4 experienced years, I decided to find a company where offers me a good condition to contribute my best and open for my career road map.

When Were You Most Satisfied in Your Job?

Where I was most satisfied in my job?

No one can work effectively if he/she does not satisfy with his/her job. In all situations/organization, I am always happy with the job I take.

When was I most satisfied with my job?

That’s the time I find some ways to improve the my job more effectively or add more value to the company business.

What Can You Do for Us That Other Candidates Can’t?

One of my strongest points is: strong experience in technical domain and problem solving skill. There may be many persons have the same technical level as me. However, I have one more thing that a few technical people have, that’s the good view in business.

What Are Three Positive Things Your Last Boss Would Say About You?

Creative, Active and Professional!

What Salary Are You Seeking?

I think it depends on the final result of this interview meeting. We can discuss about it later. I am not hurry! I need to consider more factors before taking the final decision to join to your company.

Hmm, a small question: how do you offer for same position? Could you please send it to me by email?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: