Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

About me

Tran Dang Khoa's photo
My name is Tran Dang Khoa. I live in Vietnam. I love my country - a safe and beautiful country with a lot of nice people (like me). I’ve worked in software development more than 4 years. I love my job also.


This blog is a place to share my knowledge and some of my bad/cool articles to everyone. You can also find some interesting things or some very bad things here.

Do not hesitate to comment and discuss with me about wrong/cool things here. :)

My hobbies



I love fictions, science, music and … software development.

One more thing, I love everything in Open source and its community.

I like the CAN DO attitude. With me, nothing’s impossible.

My nicknames


My friends often call me “Khoa Bird” because I like birds (I used them for my avatar) .

In company, they call me by another nick name “Cool bird” or “Kool Bird”. I like the “Cool” word. Whenever I say: “that’s cool already” - mean we've completely done one thing with the best quality. They trust me whenever I say that. :)


No comments: