Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tools for blogspot

You can see a lot of widgets and some special features on my page. You may wonder how did I do that? :)

Actually, blogspot only supplies us some basic features for blogging. To get more features, you need to search "tips and tricks" on Internet and puts it into your blog. You can ask me: "oh, you may have a lot of free time, isn't it? Why do you like that?". Actually, NO - I do not have much time but researching ideas and good features on Internet is one of my hobbies. I takes my free time to do that.

In this entry, I list some good links for you if you want to enhance your blogspot page. If you have problem with any trick, you can contact me.





10 chat widgets for your page.
Add read more feature to your blog
Templates for your blog
Add rating feature to your blog
Add tag cloud into blogspot
Add sharethis into blogspot
Add sitemap to blogspot
Show related post in blogger
Add recent comments
This entry will be updated whenever I find any more good links.

No comments: