Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Object relation mapping - Is it a Vietnam war science?

the Vietnam war


I read this article 1,2 years ago. I think it's valuable for anyone loves Object Relation mapping. You should read it carefully and think about what you applied with ORM in your projects.
The original article is: The Vietnam of Computer Science


You can find some more interesting related articles:



+ Object-Relational Mapping is the Vietnam of Computer Science
+ Thoughts on Vietnam commentary
Actually, I am a fan of ORM. I've ever had nightmare with Hibernate (a famous ORM framework). It takes my team many weeks to optimize the performance of the whole system. However, it does not break my dream about it.
If I have free time, I will post an entry to share with you some of my experiences in Hibernate (a famous ORM framework). Wait'n see.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: